LSRS Austria și JOBS-INTERNATIONAL.eu vin în ajutorul vostru cu oportunități de angajare:
Job Title: Customer Service – Client Advisor – German – in Lisbon Portugal (JBI/2016/23)
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Time Frame: Immediate
Company Overview: A global leader in Customer Experience Management services and shared services to customers all over the world. The company has 180,000 employees across 270 contact centers in 62 countries supporting 50 languages is in need of 50 German Customer Service – Client Advisors in Lisbon, Portugal
Type of Position: Permanent – Full Time
• Immediate – depending on availability
Languages Required: German and English. Applicants do not need to speak Portuguese.
Immediate open positions for client advisor, customer service personnel supporting clients in fashion, technology, hospitality, telecommunications, engineering/construction, shopping, entertainment and gaming.
• Respond to inbound customer service inquiries
• Provide advice and support to the company’s customers that have technical questions about products and services by telephone, email and live chat
• Minimize customer wait times
• Advise customers on company’s new and latest products and services
• Support inquiries for New Orders, Returns and Exchanges;
• Address customer complaints and provide resolutions in a timely and efficient manner
• Provide Technical Support on the use of company’s products, installation and software etc.
• Provide assistance and advice on the purchase of the company’s products from company websites
• Offer support regarding payment transactions, errors, credit card issues, etc.
• MUST be willing to make a minimum of a one-year commitment
• Initial flight refund
• Yearly complementary flight
• Housing in Lisbon
• An intensive 2 week training including:
Integration into the company’s team in Portugal;
Enrollment in software systems for electronic data processing;
Comprehensive product training offers and services our end client;
Introduction to customer relationship management and telephone support;
Practical insights into everyday work and independent development of training content.
10 Reasons to Join the Team:
Start an international career;
Be part of a successful and growing company;
Be involved in projects for worldwide brands;
Meet people from all over the world, making friendships for life;
Develop your language skills in an international environment;
Join the company elected Great Place to Work;
Enjoy our special facilities for international employees;
Keep in touch with your home country, working with your native language;
Take advantage of our internal career opportunities;
• Minimum of a High School Education provided
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Software
• Knowledge of CRM software a plus
• Company will provide assistance with Work Visa
• Must have valid passport
• Must be a resident of a European Union country
• With Housing Allowance – Total Compensation including €15,500 annual – €1,296. gross per month (includes base salary, holiday bonus, lunch allowance)
• Without Housing Allowance – Total Compensation including €16,560 annual – €1,380. gross per month (includes base salary, holiday bonus, lunch allowance)
• With the contract signature upon a successful completion of training, you obtain access to the public social security system in Portugal, including the Portuguese public health system.
• Six months after contract signature, the employer company offers the attractive possibility of a private health insurance from Allianz paid for by the company for as long as you work with us.
Candidates who meet the above requirements may forward an English version of their Europass CV at email@example.com, quoting the reference code of the job below:
• JBI/2016/23 Customer Service – Client Advisor – German – in Lisbon
By applying for this position, you agree to have JOBS-INTERNATIONAL.eu represent you, and you are allowing us to submit your resume/application to our client on your behalf.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location. All applications will be treated as confidential. Only successful candidates would be further contacted.